0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds
SOURCE INDIA 2020 VIRTUAL 5.0
07 - 09 SEPTEMBER 2020
The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC), set up in 1954, is one of the oldest Export Promotion Councils in India and is focussed on  promoting exports of Indian man-made fibre and textiles and is the organiser of Source India 2020 VIRTUAL 5.0

Source India 2020 VIRTUAL 5.0 is intended to showcase to the world India’s expertise and experience in all segments of ‘Fibre to Fashion’ and promote India as the 'destination' to source synthetic and rayon textile products.

Source India 2020 VIRTUAL 5.0 shall fulfil the requirements of Global Buyers, International & Indian Buying Houses, Fashion Brands, Retail Chains and Sourcing Agents for Man-made Fibres and Textile products in its complete range exhibited, under one roof.
Know More...>>
GLOBAL SOURCING FAIR FOR MANMADE FIBRES, TEXTILES AND ALLIED PRODUCTS
At SOURCE INDIA VIRTUAL 5.0 Global Sourcing Fair, SRTEPC invites overseas buyers to  source the latest Synthetic and Rayon Textile and its blended products such as Fabrics including Embroidered Fabrics, Value-added Fabrics and Fashion Fabrics for Ready-made Garments, Yarn, Home Textiles, Made-ups, Fibre and Technical Textiles.
 
Products on Display include all type of MMF Products and including: 
Fibres
Yarns
Fabrics
Made-ups
Home Textiles/Furnishings
Technical Textiles
COVID Protective Fabrics 

 
Private Meeting rooms, Personalised Schedules, Online Chats  between overseas buyers and Indian sellers will enable conduct of business in a secure and serene business environment. Online meetings will be held from  7-9 September 2020.
INDIAN MMF INDUSTRY KEY FACTS
Man-made Fibre is the most versatile textile raw material in the world.

72% of the fibres used to manufacture T & C products is Man-made fibre; the remaining 28% is natural fibre.

India is the second largest producer of Manmade fibre (MMF) and the sixth largest exporter of Manmade fibre textiles in the world.

In USD 346 billion global textile exports (excluding garments) during 2019, USD 180 billion i.e.  52%, is being contributed by MMF textiles.
MEET 100+ QUALITY LEADING MMFT SUPPLIERS FROM INDIA
DO BUSINESS WITH LEADING  MMFT MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS
Renew  old acquaintances  and meet new suppliers from India and discuss your specific procurement requirements with them. Schedule one to one business meetings and plan your business ahead. 
EXHIBITORS AT SOURCE INDIA 2020 VIRTUAL 5.0
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
LOAD MORE
Processing. Please wait.
Loading...